We Sea You
Free of judgment, expectations, and the ordinary, at Bluewater Key, we are committed to creating a liberating environment for you, our guests. This is the Key West way of life – your playful side is encouraged here! So, pack your most colorful swimsuit, bring your lucky deck of cards, and get ready to experience life that is far from normal.
And while you won’t find the loud & rowdy party crowd nearby, you know fellow RV-ers are their own unique brand of fun. Whether you’re here for just a few days or a few weeks, get to know the people around you! New friendships and adventures begin with a welcoming wave.
Where do you want to stay?
Spend your time luxuriating in the beautiful tiki hut you have chosen. Our most economical lots to rent. No direct access to the water from the lot; however, you have easy access to the public dock on the canal as well as the resort pool. Bring some games and have fun with the family! Make some happy memories here.
Enjoy the view from your private dock on the beautiful canal. Relax as you watch the tropical fish dart around that dock with coffee or cocktail in hand. Endless fun awaits those that love to paddle, float, and swim. Less windy, especially in the winter months, than the Bay but still on the water. Plus, the Canal provides access to the Bay.
Each bayfront lot is a peaceful oasis with vast views of the open water. Every day you will be steps away from sunbathing, snorkeling, and sunrise-watching from your private dock. It’s as close to perfect as it gets!
While each lot has pretty much everything you could need, our public facilities are here to make your stay even more comfortable. As RV owners ourselves, we think you’ll love these additional perks! In addition to full hook-ups with 30 & 50 amp service, give your home on wheels a rest and take advantage of these facilities:
- FIBER High-Speed Wi-Fi & HD cable: we are connected throughout the resort and on every lot, so save up your data for when you’re out exploring!
- People and dog parks: beautiful parks at the front of the resort.
- Bluewater Key Park: vibrant green grass, picnic tables, a large communal tiki hut, horseshoe courts & cornhole, and a dog park. This is a great place to enjoy your morning yoga or meet other guests.
- Community Dock: our 200’ dock adjacent to the “Tropical lots” has individual 25’ boat slips available for rent at a nominal daily rate! We also have a Boat launch for shallow draft boats (12 to 18 inches).
- You can also put your kayak in the water with our kayak launch dock behind the tropical lots. It has a built in feature which makes docking and launching easy and safe.
- Swimming Pool: temperature controlled, great for getting in your laps or an afternoon splash with the kids.
- Public showers & restrooms: yes, having access to more than one shower when getting ready can be a real gift!
- Large laundry facilities: staying a while? Take advantage of our large, clean washers & dryers.
- Curbside trash pickup & recycling: we like to keep our resort clean and tidy, and we bet you like to keep your RV site the same way. This makes it extra easy.
PLUS a storage facility for a fee and ice for purchase for your convenience.