Rules and Policies
WELCOME TO BLUEWATER KEY® RV RESORT!
An Ownership RV Park with Covenants, By-laws & Articles of Incorporation
ALL sites are privately owned. Please respect the ownership and do not enter any other site without permission from the owner or the office, thank you.
All RV’s must arrive by the posted check in time:
CHECK-IN TIME: MONDAY – SATURDAY 1:00PM-5:00PM
CHECK-IN TIME: SUNDAY 1:00PM-4:00PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11AM Everyday
QUIET TIME: Monday – Saturday 10PM-9AM, Sunday Quiet all day, please!
*Once you have checked in, the use of your RV as transportation in and out of the resort is not allowed, regardless of how small it might be.
- All guests and visitors must register in the office. Site rent is due and payable upon arrival.
- Class A, B & C motorhomes, travel trailers and fifth wheels only. Trailers with canvas pop outs, soft-sided pop-up campers, truck campers and tents of any kind are not allowed.
- The minimum length requirement for ALL RV’s is 24 feet with all slides in, not including hitch or bumpers.
- All RV’s must be self-contained with their own bath, toilet and kitchen facility.
- Six people maximum regardless of age and 2 pet maximum allowed to register per site.
- Charcoal grills, fire pits (wood or propane), deep fryers and tiki torches are PROHIBITED. Propane grills are allowed.
- The Storage Area is a restricted area. Authorized entry only. Do not walk pets, ride bikes or drive any vehicle into the storage area without authorization.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Do not leave pets unattended while you are away
- Please pick-up waste from your pet and dispose properly in a trash receptacle. Dog waste bags and receptacles are provided in the Dog Park
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of the Resort
- Speed limit is 8 MPH. All vehicles must display guest/visitor tag from rear-view mirror.
- Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
- Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Resort, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
- We welcome children in our Resort, but they MUST be chaperoned by an adult at all times. Please be aware of vehicles entering and leaving the Resort and watch your children on bikes. Children are not allowed in the restricted storage area.
- Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
- Day visitors are welcome at your site between the hours of 9am & 10pm, but they must first register at the office. Maximum of 10 people total on a site at any given time. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
- Tents and shelters of any kind are prohibited. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed on sites or under Tiki.
- Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on sites is not allowed.
- The use of any paint product is prohibited on all sites.
- Clotheslines are not allowed on the sites.
- Please DO NOT operate the windscreens on the Tikis; Contact the maintenance staff or call the office for assistance in raising and lowering the windscreens.
- Please keep sites neat and clean.
- Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site.
- We provide curb side trash pick-up from 9 AM to 1 PM daily. Please have your trash, placed in a plastic bag, and your blue recycle bin placed curb side before 1 PM. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
- There is a fee to wash your RV or vehicle at the site. Please call the office to obtain permission and pay the fee.
- Motorcycles and golf carts are not allowed in or under the Tiki hut or on patios.
- Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. Storage is available for a fee in our storage lot.
- NO PARKING on the pea rock shoulder surrounding the People/Pet Parks.
- DRONES * NO FLY ZONE * Bluewater Key® RV Resort, the surrounding area and the neighborhood behind the resort is a NO-FLY-ZONE.
- POOL HOURS are 9:00AM to sunset. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Children under 14 years old, using the pool facilities, MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No glass containers allowed at the pool.
- No pets allowed in laundry room, bathrooms, showers, clubhouse or inside pool fence.
- The area behind Clubhouse adjacent to the canal is NOT a pet walk area. Please do not allow pets to relieve themselves there.
- Place cigarette butts in proper receptacles. Please do not put in planters.
- The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Resort. The use of Bow & arrows, slingshots and air guns is PROHIBITED.
- Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
- Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
- Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
- No refunds for early departure.
Tenants and Guests MUST assume financial responsibility for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who do not comply with the rules and policies.
ICE: Ice is available for purchase at the office during office hours.
PROPANE: We offer a propane exchange service, please check with office for pricing.
STORAGE: Storage accommodations are available through the Office, click for Rate Details
FEE FOR WASHING VEHICLES: $20 for RV. $10 for vehicles. Fees are subject to change.
EMERGENCY: CALL 911 or Resort After-Hours Emergency Line (305) 240-4838