- All members of the Association who rent their lot(s) must pay a nightly “user fee” to the Association if their lot(s) is rented or occupied by any RV not belonging to the Owner of record. Currently the fees vary depending on lot “type” ($15-$20 per night). Subject to change.
- Before you purchase a lot, please read and be aware of the Declaration of Restrictions and Protective Covenants, the By-Laws, the Articles of Incorporation and Resolutions. The Office will be happy to provide a copy of these important documents upon request.
- Utilities (water/sewer and electric) may be obtained through the Florida Keys Aquaduct Authority (FKAA-305-296-2454) and Keys Energy (305-295-1000), located in Key West. Owners are responsible for these utilities. HDTV Cable service, High Speed WI-FI and trash service are included in your annual assessment. Each site features full hook-ups with 30 and 50 amp electrical service.
- Real Estate Property taxes average approximately $2500 to $5000 per year. Subject to change.
- The Annual assessment for 2018 is $5000 per lot. Future assessments are subject to change.
It is the specific intent of the Declaration to maintain the RV Resort as an exclusive luxury RV resort to be used solely for recreational vehicles having their own bath, toilet and kitchen facilities, which shall be hooked up to existing water, sewer and electric utilities provided to each lot. Outdoor camping is prohibited. Recreational vehicles less than 24 feet in length are prohibited. No soft-sided popup campers, truck campers and/or tents allowed.