The RV Resort
Our sites are individually owned, and each is unique and different from the rest. All of the sites are landscaped with a variety of tropical plants, shrubbery and trees. Owners distinguish their sites with personal tastes and amenities. You may view all of our rental lots under “Rentals” on our website and find a site that best suits your needs and desires.
Our sites are large, averaging 35 feet wide and 80 feet deep or larger. All have water, sewer, electric (30 and 50 amp), HD cable TV and basic WiFi access. Premium WIFI is available for an added fee. Lush tropical landscaping provides shade and privacy between sites. Tiki huts and outdoor seating are a minimum on our sites. All of our “Bay-Front” sites and most of our “Canal” sites have private docks. In addition, the new 200’ Community Dock adjacent to the “Tropical lots” has individual 25’ boat slips available for rent at a nominal daily rate. Many of our sites have additional patio furniture, cabinetry and countertops, TV’s, sinks, refrigerators and other amenities.
Boating in Saddlebunch Bay around the Resort requires boats with shallow drafts, as the water is only 2-3 feet deep depending on the tides. Please inquire with the Office to make sure you can safely launch your boat at the Resort.
We look forward to having you as our guest and hope you have a wonderful vacation at Bluewater Key® RV Resort.
- Large private lots with tiki huts and lush landscaping
- Large laundry facility
- Temperature controlled fresh-water pool
- People Park
- Dog Park
- Public showers and restrooms
- Free basic WIFI
- Premium High Speed WIFI for additional fee
- HD Cable
- Full hook-ups with 30 & 50 amp service
- Storage facility for a fee
- Private docks on Canal and Bay Front Lots
- Community Dock w/ boat slips for rent (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Boat launch for shallow draft
- Curbside trash pick-up & recycling
- Ice for purchase
- Close to Restaurants and Bay Point Market
- Propane Exchange
Check out this Bluewater Key® video which includes aerial footage of the Resort:
A Luxury RV Resort
2950 Overseas Hwy
Key West, Florida