When using the above map, please zoom in for a closer look and click on the red teardrops for details of the various lots available for purchase.
Bluewater Key RV Resort is an RV ownership park. All sites are individually owned and owners are members of the Resort Property Owner's Association. The operation of the Resort is overseen by an elected Board of Directors and an on-site residential management team. Please contact the office for more information on site ownership and the benefits of our rental program. Below is the current listings of Bluewater Key RV Lots for sale.
- All members of the Association who rent their lot(s) must pay a nightly "user fee" to the Association if their lot(s) is rented or occupied by any RV not belonging to the Owner of record. Currently the fees vary depending on lot "type" ($15-$20 per night). Subject to change.
- Before you purchase a lot, please read and be aware of the Declaration of Restrictions and Protective Covenants, the By-Laws, the Articles of Incorporation and Resolutions. The Office will be happy to provide a copy of these important documents upon request.
- Utilities (water/sewer and electric) may be obtained through the Florida Keys Aquaduct Authority (FKAA-305-296-2454) and Keys Energy (305-295-1000), located in Key West. Owners are responsible for these utilities. HDTV Cable service, High Speed WI-FI and trash service are included in your annual assessment. Each site features full hook-ups with 30 and 50 amp electrical service.
- Real Estate Property taxes average approximately $2500 to $5000 per year. Subject to change.
- The Annual assessment for 2017 is $5000 per lot. Future assessments are subject to change.
It is the specific intent of the Declaration to maintain the RV Resort as an exclusive luxury RV resort to be used solely for recreational vehicles having their own bath, toilet and kitchen facilities, which shall be hooked up to existing water, sewer and electric utilities provided to each lot. Outdoor camping is prohibited. Recreational vehicles less than 24 feet in length are prohibited. No soft-sided popup campers, truck campers and/or tents allowed.
Lot #4 Canal Side
$500,000. As the tide rushes in, so does the "fish food" of baby shrimp, etc., and the fish watching/catching is great from this site.
Lot #9 Canal Side
$485,000. This beautiful canalfront lot has it all! Lush tropical landscaping, brick pavers, an oversized Tiki hut, complete with outdoor kitchen, TV and bar area!
Lot #10 Canal Side Platinum
$495,000. This canal site is entirely covered with pavers, and has a huge Tiki hut of approximately 21' by 18' that has been recently re-thatched.
Lot #35 Tropical Platinum
$460,000. This Tropical Platinum property is a jewel with both concrete and paver surfaces. It is the most affordable property for sale in BWK.
Lot #39 Canal Side Platinum Plus
$950,000. This is a spacious and private waterfront lot located at the mouth of the Bluewater Canal. You will have easy access to the Bay.
Lot #45 & #46 Bay Front
$1,300,000. Bay Front Lots 45 & 46 Package Deal. These two beautiful bayside lots have been meticulously maintained by the same owners for the past 25 years.
Lot #65 Bay Front Platinum
$950,000. This breathtaking lot with a strong rental history has just become available for even the most discriminating buyer.